勵普教育在線培訓
          全國統一學習專線 8:30-21:00
          位置:尚訓網 > 培訓 > 動態 > 交易會商務英語句子 商務句子  正文

          交易會商務英語句子 商務句子

          2023-08-14 15:41:08來源:互聯網


          【資料圖】

          交易會商務句子

          以下就是交易會句子等等的介紹,希望對您有所幫助!

          Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

          讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。

          It s an honor to meet you.

          很榮幸認識你。

          Nice to meet you . I ve heard a lot about you.

          很高興認識你,久仰大名。

          How do I pronounce your name?

          你的名字怎么讀?

          How do I address you?

          如何稱呼您?

          It s going to be the pride of our company.

          這將是本公司的榮幸。

          What line of business are you in?

          你做那一行?

          Keep in touch. 保持聯系。

          Thank you for coming. 謝謝你的光臨。

          Don t mention it. 別客氣

          Excuse me for interrupting you.

          請原諒我打擾你。

          I m sorry to disturb you.

          對不起打擾你一下。

          Excuse me a moment.

          對不起,失陪一下。

          Excuse me. I ll be right back.

          對不起,我馬上回來。

          接待客戶必會的英語句子

          A:Excuse me. Are you SusanDavis from Western Electronics?

          打擾了,您是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍 戴衛斯嗎?

          B:Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Dennis.

          是的,我就是,你一定是丹尼斯先生吧。

          A:I m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

          我是丹尼斯,今天我到這里來接你。你坐的班機怎么樣?還舒服嗎?

          B:It was quite good. But it was awfully long.

          班機很好,就是時間太長了。

          A:Have you had breakfast yet?

          你吃過早餐了嗎?

          B:Yes. It was delicious.

          是的,味道很好。

          A:Good. Let s go to the office.

          好的,我們去辦公室吧。

          B:OK.

          好的!

          A:I d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you d like to know?

          我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?

          B:Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

          你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?

          A:Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. This is the most fully-automated factory we have. It sthe most up-to-date in the industry. We ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

          是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。這是我們的全自動化工廠。這是同業中最新型的。通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%。

          B:Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

          請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?

          A:I m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.

          那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來說明。

          What did you think of our factories?

          你認為我們的工廠怎樣?

          B:I was impressed very much.

          我有深刻的印象。

          A:Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.

          我們占用了你寶貴的時間,非常感謝。你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。

          商務英語價格談判句子講解

          一、It is a condition of this letter that the name of this Bank will not be disclosed in the event of our report being passed on to your clients.

          譯文:本函有一個條件,即在把我們的報告轉交你們的客戶時,請勿泄露本行的名稱。

          這段話是出自銀行對某項咨詢的回復信函。此類復信一般包括三部分:

          1)陳述實事;

          2)表示意見;

          3)提醒對方所提供的資料是絕密及不負責任的。上面的句子屬于第三部分。本句中的it是形式主語,其主語是that 從句。

          pass on hand or give sth to sb else to others傳遞;轉交

          Example:We will pass on your decision to the buyer.

          其他表達方式:

          1.Please note that this information is furnished without any responsibility on our part and should be held strictly confidential.

          2.Please note that the information is furnished at your request without any responsibility whatsoever on the part of this Bank or on any of its officers.

          3.May we ask that you treat this information as strictly confidential without responsibility on our part.

          二、Should you be prepared to reduce your limit by say 10% we might come to terms.

          譯文:如果你方愿意減價,譬如說減10%,也許能達成交易。

          這句話是在討價還價中常用到的句子。在雙方的談判中,價格是一個很重要的環節,婉轉地提出自己的意見可以使自己處于主動地位。

          say 10%是let us say 10%的簡化。

          be prepared to 準備做 事

          Example:We are not prepared to change the terms.

          limit n.限度(在外貿業務中有時用來指價格,即價格限度)

          Example:Your limit is too high to permit business.

          come to terms達成交易。類似說法有come to business close a bargain close a deal等等。

          商務句子

          一、表達期望

          1.We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

          我方期待著盡快收到貴方的報價。

          2.I hope you ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

          希望貴方能從這一降價中看出我方真的在盡最大的努力。

          3.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

          我們希望盡早與你方洽談業務。

          4.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

          我方希望能與貴方達成皮鞋貿易。

          5.We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

          我們盼望早日得到你方的答復,并相信通過相互合作,我們不久即可達成這筆交易。

          二、產品介紹

          1.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

          這個型號的打字機對中學生來說,高效、耐用、經濟、實惠。

          2.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

          我們生產的計算機其特點是質量好,體積小,節能,而且易學好用。

          3.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

          它們不但和其它廠家的產品一樣低廉,而且在以下幾個方面有其獨特的優越性。

          4.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

          一旦使用該機器,你們將會增產30%,而且一個人可以頂3個人使用。

          5.This product will pay its own way in a year.

          該產品一年就可收回成本。

          6.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

          該機器半年就可收回投資。

          7.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

          我方工程師的新款行李車非常精巧、實用。

          8.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

          這種自行車可以折迭,攜帶方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞時特別有用。

          相關內容:交易會商務英語句子

          同類文章
          日韩专区亚洲综合久久久久_精品亚洲大片精品免费看_日韩成人电影在线观看_精品偷拍一区二区三区

                  欧美亚洲色综久久精品国产 | 亚洲国产成在人网站天堂 | 日韩国产精品天天更新 | 日本免费一区二区三区久久 | 午夜亚洲国产理论片中文 | 午夜福利国产小视频 |