(相關資料圖)
作為酒店每天都會遇到形形色色的客人和狀況,為了提高酒店的服務質量獲得客人的認可和滿意就需要從各方面提高酒店工作人員的素質和能力。其中就需要酒店工作人員掌握一定的酒店口語,讓國外的客人滿意。下面是酒店常用的
英語口語,一起來了解下吧:
【酒店常用的
英語口語】
(1) Please wait a second. I ll transfer itfor you.
請稍等一下,馬上為您轉接過去。
(2) Because you are checking out two daysearly, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.
您比原定退房的時間提前了兩天,所以我們需要收回二張現金券。
(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel,which is suitable for exercise and having a walk
酒店后面有很漂亮的花園和水塘,那里是非常適合跑步和散步的地方。
(4) This money is damaged .I m afraid wecan t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.
您的錢(紙幣)上有裂口(污跡),按酒店的規定,我們不能為您兌換。
(5) I m sorry that you could not get cashby credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.
不好意思,酒店規定不可以用信用卡來套取現金,如果您需要,我可以安排車送您去銀行(ATM 機)上提取現金。
(6) What denominations would you like?
你想要什么面值的人民幣呢?
(7)I m sorry, but we do not accept thedollars with CB.
對不起,我們這里不收CB版的美金。
(8)Can I fax this paper?
我可以傳真這份文件嗎?
-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to faxit to?
當然可以,先生。請問是傳真到哪里的?
-How would you like to pay for it, sir?
你打算怎樣付款呢,先生?
-Could you charge it to my room bill?
可記在我的客房賬單內嗎?
-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Wouldyou please sign here?
當然。這是你的傳真記錄,先生,麻煩你在這里簽名好嗎?
(9)Could you please send a car to theairport to pick me up?
你能安排一輛車到機場接我嗎?
(10)Could you please give us your flightNo.?
你能告訴我您的航班號嗎?
【酒店預訂英語口語】
查看是否可以接受預訂
1) Just a moment, please. I ll check the availability for you.
請稍后,我來為您查查是否有空位。
2) Let me check if we have any vacancy.
讓我來檢查一下是否有空位。
3) I m afraid we re fully booked for that time .
恐怕那個時間的餐位已經訂滿了。
4) Would you like to make a reservation at another time?
您是否換個時間呢?
5) Is it possible for you to change the time?
您是否換個時間呢?
6) I m afraid we re fully booked for that time .
恐怕哪個時間的餐位已經訂滿了。
7) It s the busy season/hot season/peak season, you know.
您知道,那是在高峰期。
8) We hope we ll have another opportunity to serve you.
我們期待下次能為您效勞。
個人預訂
1) What time would that be?
是訂在什么時候呢?
2) For how many people?
有多少人呢?
3) At what time can we expect you?
您幾點光臨呢?
4) Would you like a table in the hall or in a private room?
您是喜歡大廳的餐臺,還是包間呢?
5) May I have your name and telephone number, please?
能告訴我您的姓名和電話號碼嗎?
6) We can only keep your table/room till
我們只能保留您的餐位/包間到
7) A deposit of US$20 is required to secure your booking.
為了確保您的預訂,您需要交 20 美金的押金。
宴會預訂
1) How many tables shall I arrange?
請問我們應該安排多少張臺呢?
2) How much would you like to spend for each table?
請問每張臺的費用標準是多少?
3) What drinks would you like?
請問您要什么樣的酒水?
4) What kinds of fruit/dessert would you like?
您想要些什么水果/甜品呢?
5) We ll get everything ready in advance.
我們會準備好一切。
6) How would you like us to arrange the tables?
您喜歡我們怎樣擺桌子?
【酒店迎賓服務英語口語】
迎賓入席基本應對
1) How many persons, please?
請問有幾位呢?
2) Where would you prefer to sit?
您喜歡坐在哪里?
3) I ll show you to y our table.
我來為您領位。
4) This way, please.
這邊請。
5) Is this table fine? /How about this table?
這張臺如何?
6) A waiter/waitress will come soon to take your order.
服務員很快會來為您寫菜單。
7) Do you have a meal voucher/ breakfast voucher?
您有餐券/早餐券嗎?
迎接有預訂的客人
1) Do you have a reservation?
請問您有預訂嗎?
2) May I have your name ,please?
請問您貴姓?
3) We are expecting you.
我們正恭候您的光臨。
4) I m afraid the table you reserved is not ready yet.
恐怕您預訂的餐位還沒有準備好。
5) I m afraid that we let another guest sit at your table since you did not arrive at the reserved time.
因為您沒有按照預訂的時間來,所以我們將座位安排給另外一位客人了。
6) Would you mind waiting until it is free or would you prefer another table?
您介意等會兒嗎?或者您去另外一桌好嗎?
請客人稍后
1) We can seat you very soon.
我們很快就會安排您入座。
2) It may take about 15 minutes.
可能需要 15 分鐘才有空位。
3) Could you wait for another 5 minutes, please?
您再等 5 分鐘好嗎?
4) Could you wait in line until a table is free, please?
請您排隊等空位好嗎?
5) I m sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉讓您久等了。
6) I m afraid this table is reserved for 7 p.m..
恐怕這張餐臺有人已經預訂了,7 點就來。
餐廳安排
1) I m afraid we can t seat you at the same table.
恐怕沒辦法讓您們坐同一桌。
2) Would you mind sitting separately?
您們是否介意分開坐?
3) Would you like a high chair for your child?
要不要給您的孩子拿一張高椅呢?
4) I m afraid that table is reserved, sir.
恐怕那張桌子已經有人預訂了,先生。
5) Would you mind sharing a table?
您介意和別人同桌嗎?
6) Some other guests wish to join this table.
別的客人想跟您共享這張桌子。
7) Would you mind moving over a little?
您介意移過去一點嗎?
8) Another guest wishes to sit at the counter. Could you move down one seat, please?
另外一位客人想坐在柜臺邊。您可以挪過去一點兒嗎?
9) Excuse me, sir, but may I pass?
抱歉,先生,我可以從這兒過去嗎?
10) Could you move your chair closer to the table ,please?
您可以把椅子拉近桌子一些嗎?
【酒店客房清潔英語口語】
1. Housekeeping,may I come in?
客房服務,我可以進來嗎?
2. I m sorry to disturb you,sir.
對不起,打擾您了,先生。
3. May we clean your room now,sir?
先生,我們可以現在打掃您的房間嗎?
4. Well,I m a bit tied up at themoment.
哦,我現在正忙著呢。
5. What time would you like us to come back?
您希望我什么時候再來?
6. Shall I come back later,sir?
先生,我過會再來好嗎?
7. We will come and clean your room immediately.
我們馬上就來打掃您的房間
8. Your room will be ready in half an hour.
您的房間過半小時就會打掃干凈。
9. I m afraid no cleaning can be done between 12noon and 2pm. May we come between2pm and 3pm?
恐怕,中午12點到下午2點期間我們不能打掃房間,我們在下午2點至3點之間打掃您的房間行嗎?
10. It s already noon,and our room hasn t been made up yet.
已經快到中午了,我的房間還沒打掃。
11. Just let us know what you need,and if we can,we will oblige.
如果您需要什么,就告訴我們,只要是做得到的,我們都會盡力為您效勞。
12. Turn-down service,may I com in?good evening,sir.
開夜床服務,我可以進來嗎?晚上好,先生。
13. Please put out a Do Not Disturb sign on the door if youneed to rest in the room,and the roommaids won t knock on the door again.
如果您需要在房間內休息,請在門上掛上 請勿打擾 牌,服務員就不會再敲門了。
14. Excuse me,sir,but I haven t finished cleaning yourroom,shall I continue?
對不起,先生,我可以繼續清掃您的房間嗎?
15. I m very tired,how long will it take you to finish your room?
我很累了,還需要多長時間你才能結束?
16. Would you please come back later?I will go out 5pm.
你能否過會再來,我下午5點要出去。
17. May I come in for turn down service?
我可以進房間為您開夜床嗎?
18. Oh,we are expecting a few people for drinks before going to dinner. Couldyou come back later?
噢,晚飯前我們有幾個人要去房間喝飲料,你等會再來好嗎?
19. Certainly,would it be convenient if I return in half an hour?
當然可以,如您認為方便,我半小時后再來,可以嗎?
20. Excuse me,it s almost afternoon, but my room hasn t been made up yet,why?
對不起,都快下午了,為什么我的房間還沒有打掃?
21. I m sorry,I m going to your room assoon as I have finished this one.
對不起,我結束這間房后立即為您打掃。
22. Can you clean up my room earlier everyday?
以后能不能早點打掃我的房間?
23. Certainly,sir. I will clean up your room earlier tomorrow.
當然可以,先生,明天我將早點為您打掃房間。